WEBSITE TRANSLATION ROADMAP
The first step to bringing your business & mission to the German-speaking markets.
Did you know that over 50% of internet users at a research study said they would not buy a product online if the information is not presented in their native language?
As a business owner, you realize the huge potentials and rewards that await your brand in Germany.
…are you worried that the translation of your website might not be of good quality?
…are you objecting that translating your content into another language could eat up all your marketing budget?
And how and where should you even start?
Between not translating your brand at all, using something like Google Translate in the hope to present your business in Germany, and having a full-blown website translated and adapted to the German market, there is another way!
There are options…
AND you should know, consider, and decide on those options BEFORE translating anything.
Because then, you can plan marketing and selling right from the beginning into your strategic translation plan!
And because that strategic translation plan for me is part of successful translation experience, I created an interactive online program on how to build a translation strategy for your business online, prepare your website for translation and find your translation partner – your voice in the German language.
Introducing: Website Translation Roadmap
A hands-on live group program, a bootcamp that helps you:
- knowing the anatomy of website translation
- creating a translation strategy that fits your business needs and current capacity can-dos
- preparing your website for translation
- working with a translation partner – and asking the right questions
- knowing the tools of the trade that help you cutting costs and monitoring success
“It’s not about translating it all. It’s about what brings your German language customers and website visitors the greatest value and your company most sales.” —Katrin R Galati
Initiate a Two-Way-Communication with Your German-speaking Customers.
This work-along live program will assist you in breaking down the language barriers and help you communicate with German-language customers – even if you don’t speak German.
After completing this program:
- you will have a sense of control over your translated products and services.
- you will have a vision, strategy, and plan for entering the German market in German.
- you know how to best prepare your website for translation.
- you know how to find a translation partner – your voice in the German language.
- you know what’s next to gain momentum and the return of your investment from translating your website.
And most importantly, you will be part of a community that is on the same journey as you. There you can discuss and share what works or not, ask questions, and get feedback – a valuable resource for connecting and co-creating.
Pillars of Co-Creation
This live event goes over 10 days.
9. to 19. September 2020
It is held online in a safe and quiet small group environment where you receive individual guidance and can have small group conversations & feedback.
Meeting live online
I teach this bootcamp live online
Post questions/assignments in the group for answers and feedback
Create your strategic translation plan ready to be put in action
- Access and welcome to support community
- Introductions/getting acquainted
- Prep work
September 9 – Live
12 pm to 1:30 pm Eastern Time live event via zoom
- Overview Bootcamp
- Review prep work
- Plan out your German translation strategy Part 1:
Elements to consider
Wants and needs and what your business can handle
12 pm to 1:30 pm Eastern Time live event via zoom
- Review of previous content and happenings in the daily live communications
- Translation/localization defined
- Best practices in website translation
- Machine Translation vs. Human Translation
- Finding and hiring your translator or translation team
- Tools of the trade, automation, and optimization
- Plan out your German translation strategy Part 2:
- Refine, optimize, simplify
12:00 pm to 1:30 pm Eastern time live via zoom
- Review of previous content and happenings in the community
- It’s translated. What’s next?!
- Customer Support
- Expansion: Review your German translation strategy Part 3
During the time of the event, I will have a daily office hour for you to ask me anything and for me to review your work.
After the event, I will still be present actively in the community of course, yet I encourage you to stay in the momentum of our group activities.
Do you have questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have regarding this event.
Contact Katrin via katrin [at] translationpurpose.com and let’s talk about your business and your plans involving translations.
This is a live online event.
You are invited to participate and build a translation roadmap for your specific business.
Open to a limited amount of participants for a payment of:
Website Translation Roadmap
Live group program online from September 9 to 19, 2020
Katrin is known by her clients and in her trade organizations for her creative ideas, resourcefulness and structured and easy way to work with.
When she is not changing the meaning of ‘international’ business to include language translation, she is studying systemic & family constellation, is gardening veggies, herbs & flowers and cooking them up for body-soul nourishment or is sharing time with her loving and growing family.